Digital Projection International has been a pioneer in the video technology industry since being founded in 1987 as a division of the Rank Organization. In 1996, Digital Projection split from Rank to sell, manufacture and support its video projectors.
Since then, the company has partnered with some of the most well-known names in the industry, including Texas Instruments and IMAX Corporation. Digital Projection’s systems have been used at several prominent events, including the Tribeca Film Festival, the 2000 and 2002 Olympic broadcasts and a number of award shows, including the Grammy’s, Emmy’s and American Music Awards.
In just over two decades in business, Digital Projection has built a reputation in the video projector technology industry that companies founded much earlier should be envious of. Digital Projection is proud to be the only Emmy Award-winning manufacturer and distributor of three-chip and single-chip DLP projection systems, having been recognized twice by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences in 1998 for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development.
Partnerships like the one we share with Digital Projection have helped make Convergence Technologies the most trusted North Carolina home automation service provider.
Because of the high-quality and proven performance of Digital Projection products, event planners in the following sectors have come to trust the company to provide them with state-of-the-art video technology:
- Live, large-scale events
- Film festivals
- Commercial entertainment events
- Fortune 5000 companies
- The Department of Homeland Security
- Institutions of learning
- Medical and research facilities
- Houses of worship
- Home theaters.
Featured Digital Projection products
Digital Projection’s industry-leading, high-performance single- and three-chip DLP projection systems will create memorable experiences for guests at any event, from large-venue showcases to home theater viewings. Digital Projection’s award-winning suite of high-performance technology includes:
- iVision 20 Series: A best-in-class, single-chip compact system that is best suited for small and medium home theaters and commercial environments.
- iVision 30 Series: A highly efficient, single-chip system best used in rooms with higher levels of ambient light.
- E-Vision Series: As a single-chip system that uses Texas Instruments’ DLP technology, these projectors deliver high performance to venues of all sizes, including outdoors, at an affordable cost.
- M-Vision Series: This single-chip projector system achieves performance that is comparable to that of a three-chip system, especially in terms of the colors and contrast it is able to produce.
- dVision Series: A versatile projection system with 3D capabilities and a variety of lens options, it also brings DLP imagery to theaters of all sizes
- HIGHlite Series: As Digital Projection’s newest three-chip projector system, these models produce crystal clear images on medium and large screens.
- TITAN Pro 3/TITAN Pro 3D Series: A three-chip projector platform that brings capabilities previously only found at the very top end of displays to any commercial entity that requires a medium or large projection.
- LIGHTNING Pro 3/LIGHTNING Pro 3D Series: As Digital Projection’s “flagship” product, this advanced system will transform large-scale events with the stunning images it produces.
The shared mission of Digital Projection and Convergence Technologies
Digital Projection International has adopted a customer-first approach over its last two decades providing top-of-the-line projection technology to the marketplace. Because it serves a diverse, highly knowledgeable client base, Digital Projection understands that superior quality, both in products and service, is unquestionably most important.
As a company that values these same ideals, as well as being forward-thinking and innovative, Convergence Technologies is a trusted partner of Digital Projection. Together, between our leading North Carolina home automation services and Digital Projection’s technology, we help our customers create world-class visual experiences for their audiences.